Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
latinspawn

VIX app not working on my Roku device

Jump to solution

My parents are unable to watch shows on the VIX app, I have restarted the device and tried to login but it is giving an error message that there is an issue with my account but I am able to login via my laptop and there is no issues with any other streaming app on that Roku. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: VIX app not working on my Roku device

Jump to solution

Hi @latinspawn,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing this issue with the VIX channel unable to log in. We would recommend trying another troubleshooting, but this time, follow the steps below.

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.
  • Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

For additional troubleshooting, you can refer to our support page here: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

If the troubleshooting doesn't apply, we recommend contacting the channel support team for additional help. Channel authentication and functionality are managed directly by the channel providers themselves.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: VIX app not working on my Roku device

Jump to solution

Hi @latinspawn,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing this issue with the VIX channel unable to log in. We would recommend trying another troubleshooting, but this time, follow the steps below.

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.
  • Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

For additional troubleshooting, you can refer to our support page here: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

If the troubleshooting doesn't apply, we recommend contacting the channel support team for additional help. Channel authentication and functionality are managed directly by the channel providers themselves.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.