Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ptunia1
Reel Rookie

Re: Issues with Close Caption Out of Sync

If you look through the HELP  section for audio ...somewhere in all of this are the directions and a diagram of syncing that shows up on your television screen...I did that  for Bluetooth and it worked for me for all modes thereafter,  but it's up to you to find the same info I did and go from there.  

0 Kudos
WilltheThrill1
Reel Rookie

Re: Closed Caption not syncing with paramount+

Same here, tried all the troubleshooting, and still does not work. It sounds like the issue needs to be resolved by Paramount Plus Support. Has anyone submitted a ticket and if so can you share the ticket number so we may follow?

Just created a Ticket Case #19486342.

0 Kudos
Mitch1949

Re: closed captions out of sync.

I an experiencing the same problem watching the current expisodes of Evil, Criminal Minds and Mayor of Kingston

It is horrible. Not syncing for 2 days. Mayor of King so bad.  Please help. 

Every show I fave tried fails to sync.  Mayors evil. Blah blah

0 Kudos
Lanasama1

Re: closed captions out of sync.

I am also experiencing the same problem 

0 Kudos
stardiamond
Channel Surfer

It will get fixed but who knows when. My work around was to add the app to my LG smart tv and it works fine. 

0 Kudos
AZMango
Reel Rookie

Mine is off by about 35 seconds early.  This seems to be a recent problem.  It's only happening on my Roku TV.  The same show is in sync on my Samsung TV.

0 Kudos
AZMango
Reel Rookie

I restarted the app and it's down to about five seconds early.  Still annoying but better than 35 seconds.  I'll watch the finale on my other TV.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for keeping us posted, and flagging this issue directly with us!

We want to gather more details about your issue with the Paramount Plus channel. Can you please provide the following information? 

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
  • The specific content title that has an issue.
  • Channel version

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to our appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.