Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zararagirl
Binge Watcher

Re: Britbox is not loading on Roku device

Standalone

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Zararagirl

Thanks for getting in contact and providing the information. 

We have submitted the details to our Support team. To investigate further, kindly also provide us the channel version/build, this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Zararagirl
Binge Watcher

Version 3.0

Build 665

0 Kudos
Zararagirl
Binge Watcher

Re: Britbox not working vs badge

I have answered all of these and more.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Britbox not working vs badge

Hey @Zararagirl 

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We really appreciate your patience, and we certainly would want to further assist you regarding the issue you have encountered. Can you provide the tracker ID when this issue occurs? (This can be found when you see the issue occur, then press Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with the Tracker ID).

Keep us posted, and we'll continue to assist you!

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Zararagirl
Binge Watcher

Re: Britbox still not working yet I can't respond to prior inquiries

Please read my prior posts.  I have done all of this and more!!!!! I resent being told to do the same things over and over.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.