Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grimmels
Reel Rookie

Re: BBC iplayer fault code 02056

Still not working 10 July 18.03 uk time from Northants

0 Kudos
ianc2020
Streaming Star

Not working for me on Roku Streaming stick+ 3810EU checked at 17.30 11Jul. using the remove- restart - reinstall. All the version nos. appear the same as previously.

0 Kudos
Steve704
Streaming Star

Same here, not working and as far as I can see not targeted for any update as yet. I sent the relevant details of my Roku product to the BBC this morning and hopefully they have passed these on to Roku who clearly have some degree of ownership interms of the hardware and of course the operating system etc. I'm still hoping that collectively BBC and Roku will identify the specific issue and implement a fix.

0 Kudos
Grogerus
Channel Surfer

Same here. Rattled the crocodile bones and chanted in a foreign language unknown to humanity.

Even the spirits are flummoxed.

Richiesday
Binge Watcher

Mine is 3810RW and did come back last week, very odd why some work and others dont.

0 Kudos
Steamboats52
Channel Surfer

My second Roku stick 3810EU stopped streaming iPlayer yesterday after an update (the first stopped a couple of weeks ago). Just before that I tried an online chat with a Roku agent who denied that Roku provide the BBC iPlayer app!! Unless Roku get this sorted in the next few days I see a couple of Fire sticks being ordered.

0 Kudos
Grogerus
Channel Surfer

Just ordered my Fire TV Stick 4K Max on Amazon with Prime Day discount.

Bye bye ROKU.

0 Kudos
Richiesday
Binge Watcher

I was a day from returning mine, I contacted the seller through Amazon and they agreed a refund, then bbc iPlayer started working Roku had obviously updated it. Imagine having to pay the license fee and not being able to watch bbc. 

0 Kudos
Dougie1
Channel Surfer

Have tried iPlayer this morning using Roku

Absolutely no change, error message as before. Replied to BBC to confirm solution hasn't fixed the issue. 

0 Kudos
Steve704
Streaming Star

Hi Richiesday,

Sorry I some how missed your latest post....this is interesting. No such luck here, still no Iplayer. Went back to BBC Monday, so far heard nothing further. Do you happen to know what version of software your working Roku is running on since the update? (Roku and Iplayer)?

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.