Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edtravelling
Reel Rookie

Re: audio video sync issue with tennis channel

Jump to solution

I wrote directly to the Tennis Channel. Their reply was a basic canned response showing steps of me rebooting the Roku, rebooting the TV, etc. They took no responsibility that there was any issue. Clearly they are either not coordinated or they’re just ignoring all of our feedback.

0 Kudos
Peacefulleigh
Reel Rookie

Re: audio video sync issue with tennis channel

Jump to solution

Yeah, I’ve been back and forth with them, sent them details on my system as they requested, then canned replies. But on one I got this:

You can contact us via phone at 1-855-2VOLLEY (1-855-286-5539), chat with a live agent, or email our team by submitting a ticket or replying on the same thread. 

I haven’t had a chance yet but everyone, call when you can 

0 Kudos
MPierson

UNACCEPTABLE: audio video sync issue with tennis channel

Jump to solution

YES…still having this problem on our black icon Tennis Channel app on Roku. Audio and video synced in the first few minutes, and then they unsync. Roku and TENNIS CHANNEL - we are paying $120 for our annual TC subscription and plenty for our Roku subscription, and this is completely unacceptable. PLEASE RESOLVE NOW, or please refund our subscription fees. 

M. Pierson - Durham, NC 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.