Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: audio video sync issue with tennis channel

Jump to solution

Hello Community users,

Thank you for flagging the audio issue with the Tennis Channel. If troubleshooting doesn't work and the issue persists, it's crucial to report it to the channel team for immediate assistance.

Feel free to return here or let the Community know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TENNIS1
Channel Surfer

Re: Audio video sync issue with tennis channel

Jump to solution

Happens to us as well. We have been successful in deleting the app and reinstalling, only to have it go back and not syncing. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Audio delays started within an hour of the update to the app on Roku - and happen within 15-20 minutes over and over again since. It’s making it unwatchable.

Who releases a major software version update right before the French Open?!  Terrible testing/quality control on this release

0 Kudos
Diane211
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

even when you use the circular back button,,,it only syncs the audio and video temporarily...you have to keep doing it....Ruining the entire experience of watching the French Open! The T2 channel works fine as does TC on my desk top....Sure hope someone fixes this glitch soon! It gets a little more aggravating everyday~ !

0 Kudos
Diane211
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

same for me   grrrrrrr

0 Kudos
Franlky

Jump to solution

I have the same problem on my TCL Roku TV. 

If I exit Tennis Channel, then restart it, the A-V are back in sync. But they repeatedly get out of sync.

Also, every time I restart, I am forced to watch commercials. 😞

0 Kudos
Diane211
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Franlky..exactly the same thing here...

I was going to buy a new tv for another room but now I am hesitating to get another ROKU TV.....I watch TC a lot and this is so frustrating....

0 Kudos
Ziure916

Jump to solution

I have the exact same issue with the Tennis Channel on my Roku TV.  The audio is completely out of synch with the video feed. This appears to have started with the new app which by the way sucks. Who designed this awkward  User Interface?  Anyway, how does this audio/video issue get escalated? This needs to be fixed pronto. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Ziure916, I can answer the first question:  "Developed by:  The Tennis Channel, LLC".  As for the second question, I don't think you'll get a better answer here than the one that was marked as the "solution".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Justinleen
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My roku stick does this on every app. I have to do a restart every time

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.