Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diane211
Channel Surfer

Audio video sync issue with tennis channel

Jump to solution

OK....I am not a techy person. LIke everyone else the ROKU green tennis icon didn't work anymore, either on my Roku tv or on my desktop computer. I was able to remove the green tennis app icon and replace it with the black tennis app icon on my ROKU TV and computer. Thought I was doing ok but the audio and video are out of sync..this only occurs on the tennis channel. I have unplugged and disconnected everything and restarted both tv and internet.  I do not subscribe to tennis channel plus but have accessibility through my Optimum cable tv provider for the free live tennis channel matches. I even had the cable company come and check all the wiring and connections, just in case it was that. no luck...You cannot remove the tennis channel and reinstall...when you push the * on the remote...you are not given that option. The audio video sync is just fine when I access TC on my laptop....HELP!   At my wit's end in NJ

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: audio video sync issue with tennis channel

Jump to solution

Hello Community users,

Thank you for flagging the audio issue with the Tennis Channel. If troubleshooting doesn't work and the issue persists, it's crucial to report it to the channel team for immediate assistance.

Feel free to return here or let the Community know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Indochine

Jump to solution

Sound syncing is an issue on the Apple TV as well with the new Tennis Channel app. It was not on the old app, the green one. This is clearly an issue on their end and the app needs to be updated.

0 Kudos
Peacefulleigh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, also using Roku. If I go to Roku home and go back to tennis channel app I can get it in sync again for a bit, but as soon as it goes to a commercial, or after a period of time, goes back out of sync. Frustrating! I just sent a message to Tennis Channel via the Help Section on their website, maybe you can too 

0 Kudos
Edtravelling
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Exact same problem in the Berkshires up in Massachusetts.  Just got a new LG TV and Roku Pro Soundbar....was all excited because the Roku allowed me to install the Tennis Channel App (which LG does not).  thought I was home free, and then the synching got messed up.  This is a problem and will try to find a help link for Tennis Channel to complain.  Crazy.

0 Kudos
Peacefulleigh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Go to this page:

https://tennischannel.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/153000148236-troubleshooting-streamin...

When it asks if the article was useful click No and you’ll have the opportunity to enter your email and write about the problem 

0 Kudos
Diane211
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes! the same exact scenario here....watching the French Open has not been enjoyable...I turn off the audio

Diane211
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you so much.....hope this glitch is rectified sooner than later! 

0 Kudos
Diane211
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Reel Rookie...Thank you for providing the link to TC to report this glitch....I followed you lead...hope a lot of others do also 🙂 

0 Kudos
Diane211
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

See live link below in and send a message to TC as described to report problem. Hope we get a response soon. watching the French Open hasn't been enjoyable with this the delayed feed! 

Legnerps

Jump to solution

Same problem here in Farmington, Maine. But when I hit the (counter clockwise circle) rewind button, it syncs up again. It appears this solves the problem. We'll see if it continues to.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.