Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amcjkelly
Reel Rookie

Is there an issue with the Creative Veinz Channel?

Hi, I know this is going to sound strange, but the Creative Veinz Channel on Roku is the only place you can stream Eddie and the Cruisers.

Unfortunately, when I try to connect I get an error message that says there is an issue with the channel.

Does anyone know if the Channel is going to come back?

Thank you! 

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is there an issue with the Creative Veinz Channel?

Hi @Amcjkelly,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience, and we would like to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues. Just to verify, when did you notice the issue occur? Does the issue occur on this specific channel or all the channels installed on your Roku device? In addition, have you restarted all of your network equipment—gateway, modem, and router—including your Roku device to see if it helps? By doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.)

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further over there.

All the best,
Che

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
GLBrazell

Having same issues with Creative Veinz channel.  I’ve restarted router and Roku device, as well as every other basic troubleshooting my several years in IT has taught me.  Nothing else seems to be amiss with Roku, or any of the channels I use, just that one.  They need to look into this and get it fixed.

HQGQ

It has nothing to do with the router or Internet. That appears to be a fallacious message. Why would the rest of the Roku system be fully functional? 

Amcjkelly
Reel Rookie

I have done some digging and it seems that the channel may be defunct and that Roku may have an issue in that it really doesn't have a way to flag it as such or remove it. 

I seem to be having problems with Roku any channel I push and select watch now on the Roku channel for free it says not available or has expired. What is going on with that

0 Kudos