Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mspam

Won’t open channel frndly

Frndly will not load goes right to home!  Restarted router and Roku no help 

then tried to delete channel or remove but that particular option is not available. It is on some channels, but there’s some that don’t have that option?

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Polly647

Re: Won’t open channel frndly

How do we get support for this issue

lauriem426

Same here, I've updated the software, restarted the Roku and nothing. I can't even sign into frndlytv online to complain

rayray266

Apparently there's a glitch in the matrix. Frndly is up and running. You can access the feed directly from their servers on their web site and phone apps. Roku however is not transmitting their feed. The app is actually crashing when trying to load. Dunno if this is the same for their Samsung, Amazon or other provider app since all I have at home is Roku.

0 Kudos
rayray266

Bingo! And just like that Frndly is up and running again on Roku!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.