Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MickeyK

Roku search not working again!

I have a Roku ultra and once again I am getting "NO RESULTS FOUND" for everything. I have done the reset and unplug yada yada and nothing. What's going on?

Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Bumblebee7

Re: [RESOLVED] When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results.

Is there an ETA on a fix for this problem? Or an issues log where users can check its status as it keeps recurring? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Brinze
Reel Rookie

Re: No search results for anything I search for

Still No search results on both my TVs. Next step would be to send you all this info - for ALL my TVs?? Roku said the matter was resolved and it is not. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No search results for anything I search for

Greetings @Brinze @Bumblebee7,

Thanks for sharing your experience with this. We would like to know if a system reboot helps (Settings > System > Power (if available) > System restart) resolve the issue.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (located in Settings > System > About)
  • Could you also provide the Tracker ID (when the issue occurs, use your Roku remote's microphone button to say "Get Tracker ID," or press Home 5x and Back 5x quickly)?

We'll be able to flag to our team that this issue persists on certain users.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku search not working again!

Hi @MickeyK,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We appreciate your extra effort in resolving it. We would like to know if this problem is occurring with all content searches. Additionally, we recommend performing the troubleshooting steps again, focusing on the following:

• System restart- navigate to Settings > System > System restart.
  • Network reset- navigate to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Network connection reset > Reset connection.

Both of this troubleshooting will restart your devices and you'll need to reconnect your device to your network.

Let us know if one of the troubleshooting steps works for you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: [RESOLVED] When trying to search for anything, I get "no search results.

If there's a fix for this, why not put it here for all of us to see??

0 Kudos
Tracey01
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku search not working again!

Same problem.  Restart did not fix it but network reset did.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.