Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taurus1987
Reel Rookie

An idea for Roku to get the Samsung TV Plus app available

Can you please get the Samsung TV Plus app available on all Roku devices and Roku TVs because they have great shows on it thank you Roku.

4 REPLIES 4
Taurus1987
Reel Rookie

Re: An idea for Roku to get the Samsung TV Plus app available

I really want your company to get the Samsung TV Plus app available on all your Roku devices and Roku TVs because it is very great thank you Roku.

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Taurus1987

Welcome to Roku Community.

We appreciate your interest in adding a new channel on the Roku platform. We love the idea, however, we currently don't have any information to share that at moment, feel free to keep an eye on our blog at https://www.roku.com/blog for any future announcements or updates.

Thanks for your interest and we hope to expand with more channels to provide our customers with the best streaming experience.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos

I agree. I just searched high and low thinking I'd find Samsung TV Plus available in the apps area of Roku but I guess I'm in the same boat. Any chance you guys could add Samsung TV PLUS? I did the mirroring thing and it really takes away from the reason why I watch television. Please add my vote to adding Samsung TV PLUS as an option in Roku apps. I'd be forever grateful.

Strega2
Roku Guru

Just like other channels on Roku, it would be the content/channel owner who would create a Roku app like this. Is Samsung likely to do that?  Well, from Samsung’s FAQ:

“Which devices have Samsung TV Plus available?

Samsung TV Plus is available on Samsung Galaxy Devices: Mobile & Tablet – Android 8.0 or higher.”

They seem to be using this as a Samsung device selling feature, and so are unlikely to make it available on devices that are not theirs.  But, if you want to request them to do that, go ahead.  I doubt they will, but there’s no harm in asking.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos