Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: After Playing an Ad the Program Starts from a Previous Point Already Viewed

Jump to solution

I don't think the free trial is per device. If your account has already used the free trial, I doubt you can get it again. You would need to sign up with a completely different account/email address I would imagine.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Rumanji
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Rumanji
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hello again,

I have Discovery+ and have watched an episode of No Prep Kings on the Discovery channel. I then watched an episode of American Detective and one other Homicide show. I wanted to watch another episode of No Prep Kings and I get an error 404 . It says this content is not suitable for children and won't let me way it. Now what? Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello, @Rumanji

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this. We understand you're getting an error code when watching a particular episode of No Prep Kings on the Discovery+ channel. The details you supplied confirm your ability to access the channel and some episodes of the show.

We suggest that you contact Discovery+ customer support directly for further assistance in resolving the error code that you're getting.

Please keep us updated.

Best regards,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.