Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku doorbell will not charge

Hi @Wisfal,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. How long are you charging your Roku doorbell for? In addition, are you seeing a blinking red light when you've plugged the charger into your Roku doorbell?

Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wisfal
Reel Rookie

I’ve had it plugged in for a few hours with each cable. No lights have illuminated on the device nor has the percentage increased.  

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wisfal,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Our support team is informed about your concern. They will reach out to you and assist you further regarding this. We advise keeping an eye on your email since they will contact you from thereon.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are greatly valued.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Skin1229
Reel Rookie

Having the same issue as what it seems many others are. Roku doorbell will not charge. I’ve tried several different adapters and cords. No blinking red lights… no charge… but still being charged monthly….

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Skin1229,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your attempts at resolving this and for reaching out.

Please be advised that we have forwarded this, along with the details you have provided, to our Support team. They will reach you from there.

Let us know if you still need a hand or anything else that we can further look into.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dutch53
Channel Surfer

The issue has been resolved, I received a new one the other day and it seems to be working ok and I sent the old camera back to you 

0 Kudos
Wisfal
Reel Rookie

I have yet to receive any communication from the Roku team yet. I’ve checked my inbox and junk email and nothing yet. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wisfal,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We believe that one of our Support team has reached out to you regarding your concern. Just to make sure that we've contacted you with your correct email address, could you please confirm this information with us by sending us a private message? To do this, visit the profile or by clicking the icon, and there you will see an option to send a user a private message.

We'll wait for your response!

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Yady

I’d really just like my money back . I have to charge it every day or two and now it won’t charge at all. There is no way I can actually talk to anyone either. I’ve tried using different charging blocks and it still won’t charge . I went with Roku because I like my other Roku devices, but this has been a total waste of money and I can’t get any help. I expected better fro Roku 

0 Kudos
Yady

How do I get my money back ? I am not at all happy with the doorbell !

0 Kudos