Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dutch53
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku doorbell will not charge

I tried other charging wires and plugs,it actually feels like it's not making a good connection inside the camera 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi! @Dutch53,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community.

We've passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further. 

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dutch53
Channel Surfer

I was very happy with the response I received and I just received the new camera in the mail but it was the wrong one I received a camera that you have to wire in to your existing doorbell and I don't have a doorbell in my house I need the one that you can plug in and recharge 

0 Kudos
blount1967

I have the same issue. I have tried many cords and outlets and nothing. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @blount1967,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this behavior you have experienced with your Roku doorbell not charging. Please be advised that we have passed along your concern to the Support Team. They will follow up and assist you further.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

If there's anything else we can further assist you with aside from this, please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dutch53
Channel Surfer

You people sent me a new camera but it was the wrong one you sent me the one that has to be wired into an existing doorbell I sent that one back and I'm still waiting for the other one that you need to bring in the house and plug it in to charge it 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dutch53,

Thanks for the post!

We're sorry about the trouble with receiving a different Roku doorbell. Please be advised that we have passed along your information and concerns to the Support Team. They will follow up and assist you further regarding this mix-up.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

If there's anything we can assist you with aside from this, let us know!

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dutch53
Channel Surfer

Sometimes ago I contacted you about my doorbell camera, that I can't charge, you sent me a camera that had to be wired instead of one that can be recharged I sent that camera back sent an email received a reply that someone would be contacting me that was a month ago and I have not heard from anyone yet in the meantime I have a doorbell camera that I can't use and a subscription for that camera that I am losing money on and I am really starting to get annoyed if I don't soon hear from you people I am going to take this matter further 

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dutch53,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku community!

We're sorry about receiving a different Roku doorbell. Please be advised that we have passed along your information and concerns to the Support Team. They will follow up and assist you further regarding this issue.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with aside from this.

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wisfal
Reel Rookie

I tried charging my doorbell last night and it won’t charge. I tried about 10 different cables, 3 different power blocks, different usb ports around the house and power cycling the device. 

0 Kudos