Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kblevins3

How do i speak to someone live about subscriptions and Cancellation

Jump to solution

How do i speak to someone live?

Labels (1)
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: subscriptions/ Cancellation my subscription

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @z9__9ll-!

We appreciate you reaching out for support, and we'd be happy to further assist with the charges and how to get a refund for your canceled subscription.

Before proceeding, please confirm which specific channel subscription you are referring to and how you purchased it. If this is through Roku, we highly recommend contacting our Account and Billing team, as they'd be happy to sort this out for you.

We have a Support website dedicated to this: Roku Account and Billing Contact Us.

Otherwise, if this is purchased directly from the channel provider themselves, we suggest seeking assistance from their Support team to process the refund for you.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: subscriptions/ Cancellation

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @Kittykat7!

We understand that you're interested in canceling your Paramount account, and we're here to assist you. Here are the steps to cancel your channel and manage your subscription through Roku:  

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active Subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and click on Turn off auto-renew.
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

Additionally, you can create a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to prevent unauthorized users in your home from making purchases from the Roku Channel Store. Once a PIN has been created, you'll need to enter it to authorize any transaction with the Roku Channel Store. To activate this feature, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Roku account.
  2. Under PIN preferences, select Update.
  3. Choose your PIN preferences for making purchases and adding apps.
    • Require a PIN to make purchases and add apps
    • Require a PIN to make purchases
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchases or add any apps
  4. Select Save preferences.

For further assistance you can visit our support page here: on How to cancel a subscription and on How to create your Roku PIN.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku community, @Smithnia!

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and we are here to assist you with your concerns.

We would like to help you resolve the issue you are facing with your account charges. To do so, we kindly request you to reach out to our account and billing team by visiting the Roku Support page and selecting "Accounts and payments subscription." Please provide us with additional information about the charges on your account so that we can take a closer look at the issue on our end and provide a resolution.

We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kblevins3,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're happy to help you with this. 

Here is what you can do.

We hope this helps!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
z9__9ll-

Jump to solution

Paula,

Where is my credit of 124,58 on my subscription which I cancelled.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @z9__9ll-!

We appreciate you reaching out for support, and we'd be happy to further assist with the charges and how to get a refund for your canceled subscription.

Before proceeding, please confirm which specific channel subscription you are referring to and how you purchased it. If this is through Roku, we highly recommend contacting our Account and Billing team, as they'd be happy to sort this out for you.

We have a Support website dedicated to this: Roku Account and Billing Contact Us.

Otherwise, if this is purchased directly from the channel provider themselves, we suggest seeking assistance from their Support team to process the refund for you.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Laurinette
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Good luck with those instructions.  I've tried to "cancel my subscription" as per the instructions, but my account says I have no subscriptions.  My card continues to be charged every month.  I've tried calling, writing letters, emailing and still I cannot get this monthly charge to be stopped.  The charge is for Peacock TV LLC, but Peacock TV says I have to contact Roku to get the charge discontinued.  Roku has conveniently made it so that no one can call or reach them to discontinue.  I've canceled debit cards and received replacement cards, yet Roku still seems to charge the new cards and I know I have not given the new card number.  I guess my next step will be to close my bank account so that Roku won't be able to charge me any longer.

0 Kudos
Kittykat7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My grandson didn't realized what he done but he added Paramount to my account and it has a monthly amount I wish to cancel that so how do I do that and also block him from doing it again 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @Kittykat7!

We understand that you're interested in canceling your Paramount account, and we're here to assist you. Here are the steps to cancel your channel and manage your subscription through Roku:  

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active Subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and click on Turn off auto-renew.
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

Additionally, you can create a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to prevent unauthorized users in your home from making purchases from the Roku Channel Store. Once a PIN has been created, you'll need to enter it to authorize any transaction with the Roku Channel Store. To activate this feature, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Roku account.
  2. Under PIN preferences, select Update.
  3. Choose your PIN preferences for making purchases and adding apps.
    • Require a PIN to make purchases and add apps
    • Require a PIN to make purchases
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchases or add any apps
  4. Select Save preferences.

For further assistance you can visit our support page here: on How to cancel a subscription and on How to create your Roku PIN.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How do I cancel cbs

0 Kudos
Smithnia

Jump to solution

I don’t understand how yall took money out my account and I’m not even subscribed to yall

0 Kudos