Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1Twigy2
Reel Rookie

Paying for an app an not being able to use it

Jump to solution

Got Google search and had to reset my roku and now it won't even let me apply the app.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I looked at that app in the channel store. It's not offered by Google, and the user reviews are terrible. You will need to contact the channel provider (someone called invotyx). But I don't hold much hope you'll get any help from them. When I tried to go to their website, my work firewall blocked the site, listing them as a site with spyware/malware. Doesn't sound like an up and up company. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paying for an app an not being able to use it

Jump to solution

Hi, @1Twigy2

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we'd like to know more about this issue so we can assist further. May we know what app/channel you're having issues with? Also, what steps have you attempted so far to resolve the issue?

With more details, the better we can assist.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
1Twigy2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Haven't had the time,to deal with issues until I get home but I am sure I can I'll shall figure it out with a little help from experienced people who have been having same issues 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I looked at that app in the channel store. It's not offered by Google, and the user reviews are terrible. You will need to contact the channel provider (someone called invotyx). But I don't hold much hope you'll get any help from them. When I tried to go to their website, my work firewall blocked the site, listing them as a site with spyware/malware. Doesn't sound like an up and up company. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.