Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patneal13

need to cancel subscription

I called Amazon & was told to contact Roku at phone#816-272-8107 & was told to contact you @ support.roku.com.  Again this was done & I still cannot figure out how to cancel this service. today.  I need this cancelled.  The account is billed thru Amazon , billed under "Roku for CBS interative 816-272-8107 DE.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: need to cancel subscription

You should be able to cancel your subscription at https://my.roku.com .  Make sure you use the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About to log in.  I'm not sure what Amazon has to do with any of this.  By the way, "CBS Interactive" is how a subscription to Paramount+ would show up.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: need to cancel subscription

@patneal13 I am confused.  You stated "the account is billed thru Amazon , billed under "Roku for CBS interative 816-272-8107 DE."  The account can not be billed through Amazon and Roku.  Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and check your subscriptions.  If the account is billed through Roku it will appear in your subscriptions and you can cancel there.  If the account does not appear in your Roku subscriptions either it is not billed through Roku or you have multiple Roku accounts.  As indicated CBS interactive is probably Paramount Plus.   

0 Kudos