Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
becca7
Binge Watcher

When will i get my refund? I canceled!!

Jump to solution

I canceled my subscription after several days due to really bad device issues with no resolution.. When will I get a refund?? Or do I have to dispute all charges on my card??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: When will i get my refund? I canceled!!

Jump to solution

@becca7

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@becca7

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
becca7
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I'm on phone now with roku on hold...

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@becca7 What are you attempting to get a refund for, the purchase price of the device or a cancelled subscription.  If it is a subscription almost all subscriptions are nonrefundable.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
crowinfocus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is the ONLY way I have found to contact an agent!

I canceled my PARAMOUNT free trial and received a notice of that cancellation, BUT my bank account was charged for a month service. 

How do I get a refund?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @crowinfocus 

Thanks for the post.

As previously mentioned in this thread, for account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
crowinfocus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Is ANYONE affiliated with ROKU reading this? If so, please contact me as every other attempt I have made to rectify this situation has failed.

Thank you.

0 Kudos