Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smiller006

Re: What is FindStep Roku Channel Maker

Jump to solution

Were you able to cancel it?

0 Kudos
Artricia
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Why did I get charged for this? I don't even know what it is!

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Artricia

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing up this concern about a charge that you did not recognize, and we are happy to assist you with this.

To determine the charges on your billing statement, you can check how the charges appear. All transactions from Roku will appear on your billing statement as “Roku,” “Roku for <app/provider>,” or "The Roku Channel."

If “Roku,” “Roku for,” or "The Roku Channel" is not referenced, it’s not a charge from Roku. For more information about a charge that didn’t come from Roku, contact your bank or card issuer.

To know more on how to identify the charges on your account, you can visit this support article: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account

For more information, you may also refer to @RokuJanadeeK and @RokuTakashi's post above.

We hope you find this information helpful.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Artricia, do you have Starz through The Roku Channel?  Someone else reported that it appeared to be that.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Beetle1954

Jump to solution

I can’t find it either. Why don’t they come out and say what this is?!  Sounds like a scam

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Beetle1954.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd be more than happy to assist you with the unrecognized subscription on your account.

Have you checked the email address associated with your streaming device? Here are the steps to check: Home > Settings > System > About.

Once you confirm the email address of your Roku account, you may sign in to our website my.roku.com, and follow the accepted solutions above.

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Augy

Jump to solution

Well Roku won't even tell u what this is and why ur getting Billed $6.99 mo for.  I suggest cancel it all if they won't even tell u. They just walk u in cir ules. Probably executive retirement plan

0 Kudos