Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCGstaff

Was not billed for HBO in January 2023

Jump to solution

Hi -

Why was I not billed by Roku for my HBO subscription in January 2023? It usually shows up for $14.99 in my bank account on the 28th or 29th each month, but didn’t show for January. I’m still getting service and Roku shows that I will next be billed February 28th. Did I get a free month for some reason?

Thanks,

John Grandstaff

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Was not billed for HBO in January 2023

Jump to solution

Hi @JCGstaff 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JCGstaff 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ChristopherFolt,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

If you need assistance with Roku Pay-related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions', here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos