Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using credit for movie rental

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I just got a $5 credit and would like to rent a movie. I tried reading your instructions on how to use the credit, but it was unclear. It said the credit will subtract from the movie total, and you rent a movie from eligible partners. But when I tried to look up who I could use the credit with. It won't show me "eligible purchases" and every film I've looked up is from the list of people you said we can't rent from (Amazon prime, Apple+, etc).  So I just want to know who I could rent from and how. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Using credit for movie rental

Jump to solution

Hi, @Tonithepirate.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about having an issue with using the credit you received.

Please be informed that once you purchase a movie or a subscription, the credit will be automatically deducted from the charge.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Using credit for movie rental

Jump to solution

Hi, @Tonithepirate.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about having an issue with using the credit you received.

Please be informed that once you purchase a movie or a subscription, the credit will be automatically deducted from the charge.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos