Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smyers065

Unauthorized charge on account

Jump to solution

I am afraid my account got hacked and need help asap. I have tried calling but cannot get through to anyone. I cannot login, using my normal saved login but it is not working. I tried forgot password option three times but have yet to receive email to reset password. I checked spam. It has been hours. 

Woke up to a $109.99 charge for " Roku Disney Elec" and a $15.99 for "Roku for Warnermedia". I have never been charged these before. I need that money back in my account ASAP. 

I need to change login info now and also card info just in case.

Also having to make completely new account to even post this. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Unauthorized charge on account

Jump to solution

Hello @Smyers065

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10

Re: I have a charge, but no purchase or subscription?

Jump to solution

I have the same! Mine says Roku di

what is going on? The phone number is the same message says go to Roku website support what !?!! There is shows no charges showing so I’m at a dead end for support. Fix this please!

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Artistwifey If you have logged into your Roku account on a computer and under manage subscriptions there are no subscriptions, it is likely you either have a second Roku account with a different email or the charge is not from Roku.  When you are logged into your Roku account, I would go to the support tab and arrow to the bottom right of the page and select agent support and click on check support options.  Go from there.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Artistwifey

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Smyers065

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Mia2007
Reel Rookie

Charged for an account I never signed up for

Jump to solution

I just received notification from my credit card company that I was charged $5.32 for discovery.com. I do not have such a subscription, it does not appear anywhere on my Roku account, nor am I even able to access any customer account page on discovery.com. I have tried several times to contact Roku support, but it seems I must only contact regarding a listed account. How frustrating and not customer friendly.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Charged for an account I never signed up for

Jump to solution

Hi @Mia2007

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have to charges for the month of March both different prices and when I go to my account I have no purchases and no subscriptions but yet I'm getting charges for something from roku. How do I find out what I am being charged for. 

0 Kudos
Mjoy712

Re: Charged for an account I never signed up for

Jump to solution

I been charged for teacup strom . I never signed for you charged my bank $3.99 . Cancel this I don't have children . I did not order this...

. Mary Joiner 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Please put my money back in my account I just found out from my bank that Ruko has been over charging me from now back to July 2023

0 Kudos