Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roba2
Reel Rookie

Two Roku accounts with one Starz on Roku

Jump to solution

I have two Roku accounts in the household. I purchase Starz on Roku on account #2, how do I get starz on Roku account#1. the log in instructions is asking for a starz log in credentials. I don't have starz login credentials. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: two Roku accounts with one Starz on Roku

Jump to solution

Hello @roba2 

Thanks for posting regarding your inquiry of accessing a Starz account on two different Roku accounts.

Please be aware that if you purchased the Starz subscription through Roku Pay, you will only have access to the Starz channel on that specific Roku account, it will not be accessible on a different Roku account.

However, if you purchased a subscription to Starz directly through the channel provider, you should be able to authenticate the channel on different Roku accounts granted you have the account credentials to authenticate the channel.

We hope this provides clarification. If you need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @roba2

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Starz support to report the issue and for further help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You may reach them at Starz support 

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
roba2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I purchase the starz through the Roku website under my Roku act#2.i want to see starz on my roku act#1.  I did not purchase subscription directly with starz. if you are unable to help me, I will cancel subscription and re-enrolled directly with starz

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

May I know how you access the channel? Make sure that you access it through The Roku Channel. You can double-check by following the steps provided below.

-First, on the home screen of your Roku you need to find and access "The Roku Channel "app from your channel lineup. 
-Second, once you are inside The Roku Channel, scroll down and find" Browse Premium Subscription ".
-Then, from the "Browse Premium subscription" row, you need to locate the STARZ app. to watch

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @roba2 

Thanks for posting regarding your inquiry of accessing a Starz account on two different Roku accounts.

Please be aware that if you purchased the Starz subscription through Roku Pay, you will only have access to the Starz channel on that specific Roku account, it will not be accessible on a different Roku account.

However, if you purchased a subscription to Starz directly through the channel provider, you should be able to authenticate the channel on different Roku accounts granted you have the account credentials to authenticate the channel.

We hope this provides clarification. If you need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos