Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leah0418

Subscription charges and it's showing I have No subscriptions!

Jump to solution

I've read all these post of other's asking for help for subscriptions being charged and there's not trace of a subscription. You are only giving everyone another website to get lost in. Give me a number to a human so I can Speak to someone and cancel these subscriptions! 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription charges and it's showing I have No subscriptions!

Jump to solution

Hi @Leah0418!

Just wanted to welcome you here in the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about this. If you need help with your subscriptions or any other billing inquiries, our Account and Billing team will be able to help you.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter. In addition, if you're subscribed directly through Roku and would like to cancel, You can manage your account here and select "Manage subscription".

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bod24rau,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about being charged for a specific channel, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com.
  • Sign in to your account.
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
  • Click "Check support options".
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Leah0418!

Just wanted to welcome you here in the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about this. If you need help with your subscriptions or any other billing inquiries, our Account and Billing team will be able to help you.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter. In addition, if you're subscribed directly through Roku and would like to cancel, You can manage your account here and select "Manage subscription".

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
marisol00

Jump to solution

omgg help me this is exactly whats going on with me im in the same situation please helppoo

0 Kudos
marisol00

Jump to solution

IMG_3951.png

it says the same thing 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @marisol00

We're glad to see you here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the charge that was applied to your account without your permission. This is not the experience that we hoped for. In this situation, it would be best to reach out to the Roku account and billing team for the direct assistance provided by @RokuERey above.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to them for help with your payment and account-related concerns. They will be in a better position to address your specific situation.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
String1959

Re: charge but no showing it

Jump to solution

Charged me for frndly can't watch it

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: charge but no showing it

Jump to solution

Hi @String1959,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!
Thanks for reaching out to us here regarding this matter.

Direct communication with our account-billing team will be more effective since they are the most qualified to provide you with additional assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bod24rau

Jump to solution

Hello this is exactly what’s happening to me 

I’m upset because I deleted my payment method and still got charged, without my permission I need HELP

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bod24rau,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about being charged for a specific channel, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com.
  • Sign in to your account.
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page.
  • Click "Check support options".
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Csrini

Jump to solution

Hi,

To resolve a similar issue, I have been trying for few hours to follow the instructions you suggested . And get some help. Still not able to. Please suggest how do i resolve it asap.

When I call the number, get a voice mail to lookup the support page. My account shows that i have no subscriptions, and I am getting charged monthly for a while.

On my credit card, it shows the billing number. The support page is very helpful.

0 Kudos