Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku/peacock subscription cancelling

Jump to solution

They are both charging me . On the Roku account it shows I am not being charged but it is coming out every month. and I am being charged by peacock for my Peacock ACC. too

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku/peacock subscription cancelling

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We understand that unrecognized charges have been credited to your account for Peacock Subscriptions. When dealing with this particular issue, I highly recommend reaching out to our Accounts and Billing team for a thorough investigation. Their specialized expertise makes them the best resource for resolving these specific concerns. To access the service you are looking for, simply navigate to the "Accounts, payments, & subscriptions" section and you will be redirected to the appropriate page.

For more detailed information on managing your subscriptions, visit this support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5

Jump to solution

neither account show they are taking out for this roku for peacock account and there is no help from either app to cancel or find out.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am reporting this as a fraud to my bank.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I don' have a peacock title on my Roku.

0 Kudos
Tfb

Jump to solution

I keep getting charged twice every month, what’s up with that??

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We understand that unrecognized charges have been credited to your account for Peacock Subscriptions. When dealing with this particular issue, I highly recommend reaching out to our Accounts and Billing team for a thorough investigation. Their specialized expertise makes them the best resource for resolving these specific concerns. To access the service you are looking for, simply navigate to the "Accounts, payments, & subscriptions" section and you will be redirected to the appropriate page.

For more detailed information on managing your subscriptions, visit this support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.