Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjwdbry

Suspicious activity to my bank account

Jump to solution

It's a shame you got to get to run around like this but posting a gripe is the only customer service option they have. I've got an issue with my account and billing and can't speak to a customer service representative which is pretty sad. Now I'm jumping through hoops and answering stupid questions and there aren't even options available for my current issue

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Suspicious activity to my bank account

Jump to solution

@tjwdbry wrote:

It's a shame you got to get to run around like this but posting a gripe is the only customer service option they have. I've got an issue with my account and billing and can't speak to a customer service representative which is pretty sad. Now I'm jumping through hoops and answering stupid questions and there aren't even options available for my current issue

Hi there @tjwdbry! You can reach our customer support team via phone or live chat here.  For your specific issue, it sounds like you'll want to choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, & Subscriptions." 

To view and manage your subscriptions, log in to your Roku account at http://my.roku.com, but the link above will get you in touch with someone who can help.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Suspicious activity to my bank account

Jump to solution

@tjwdbry wrote:

Hi there @tjwdbry! You can reach our customer support team via phone or live chat here.  For your specific issue, it sounds like you'll want to choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, & Subscriptions." 

To view and manage your subscriptions, log in to your Roku account at http://my.roku.com, but the link above will get you in touch with someone who can help.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.