Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku CS or return phone number

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has brought upon you.

Kindly send us a private message here at the Roku Community so we can provide you with additional Roku contact details.

Additionally, you can try to elaborate on the issue you're running into, and we'll take this as a step to assist.

We'll appreciate your response so this can be all sorted out.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BT3774
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I cannot find any way to direct message you or customer service.

I bought a new Remote back in July.  It did not fix my problem- which is that my remote was not working.  I wanted to return the new remote but it came with no label or invoice so I had no way to send it back.  I have been trying to reach someone to confirm how to send it back for a refund but the website is clearly designed to prevent a customer from reaching a human being.  Please tell me how to send my item back for a refund. Yes, it's past 30 days but Roku basically made it impossible to return.

0 Kudos
trisha006
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried calling and ultimately left a message which the recording told me I may or may not get a response.

it is insane how difficult it is to get help. 

I don’t consider having to find the board, and eventually having someone send you a link to a chat, to be quality customer service. 

How do places not actually have human beings to help you by chatting. Why is it so hard to get help?

My Roku problem still has not been resolved after a chat…do they even care?

what a sad state society is in!  

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BT3774 and @trisha006,

Thanks for sharing the experience you've had with this concern.

We want to take a step to assist you. Would you mind elaborating on the issue you've been having? If the issue you're running into is all about a malfunctioning remote, please send us a private message here in the Roku Community, as we may need personal information to resolve this.

If the issue is not being able to access the support page, still send us a message directly so we can provide other options to reach a live representative.

We're hoping for your full cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BT3774
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi

i made it pretty clear I cannot find where to message go directly. Feel free to send me an actual email address or link to do so. 

my issue is I bought a remote that I needed to return three months ago but because k cannot find anyone to reply, I have been unable to return that. I also wrote this in my prior message. Send me an address for where to return it to and how to process the return.

I do have an issue with my Roku in general but that is separate.
thank you. . 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BT3774,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

If you want to send us a private message, you may need to click on our profile; it will show up under View Profile,  and below the avatar, you may see Send this user a private message.

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
eatkins23

Re: Roku CS or return phone number - Return ROKU Streaming Stick 4K

Jump to solution

Please have ROKU CS contact me , I have gotten the common Error 0022. trying to install the ROKU Streaming stcik 4K.  

Could not get it to work on either TV. Checked Web support. This is a common error.  I have a remote that is not working and I want to return it within the 30 days- I have spent over an hour on the site trying to get info on how to return but the directions for how to return do not apply to what I see when I follow the prompts on screen.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
BT3774
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Good luck- I did the same.  Then I posted here and someone seemed to show interest and then disappeared again. Seems Roku staff may be like part time employees who check in when they have time but don't do anything.  Any company that is unwilling to post on their website a contact email or phone number is immediately suspect!  I hope you can find someone...

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku CS or return phone number - Return ROKU Streaming Stick 4K

Jump to solution

Hi @eatkins23 @BT3774

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about this trouble, and we would like to know more about this to take action and address this issue. Could you please send us the Roku device model, device ID, and Serial Number? (All these can be found in Settings > Sytem > About or at the back of your Roku device, original box).

Please keep us posted, and we'll take further action on this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Joemac8
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have the same problem.  2 October I bought a new remote since my dog ate the old one.  The new one does not work.  I tried to use Roku web site to get a replacement, but when I click on returns, I get a spinning ball.  I tried six times and same thing.  Last night I just let the ball spin.  14 hours later, it was still spinning.  How can a company have no customer service number or email?

Very frustrating as I have four Roku's

0 Kudos