Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dillet
Channel Surfer

Re: Canceling unauthorized subscription to CBS interactive

Jump to solution

Billed as Roku for CBS interactive

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Dillet

Thanks for your response. 

All transactions from Roku appear will appear on your statement with “Roku,” “Roku for <Channel Partner>,” or "The Roku Channel". We can see that the charge on your card is from us. The charge is for the Paramount+ subscription. If you still do not recognize the subscription, kindly contact our Billing team for the best assistance. 

To learn more, visit our Support page here: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Dillet
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku support, As a result of some investigation on my part, I have the following request. Please unsubscribe me for #054585 Roku for CBS Interactive 816-2728107 DE Card 15 #7699 @ $6.35. There is no option on the Roku website for me to do so. 

chick1946

Re: Why am i getting billed for CBS Interactive and how do i turn it off?

Jump to solution

Stop billing  me for Roku CBS an ESPN, cancled it months ago and still getting billed !

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @chick1946 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Dillet, this isn't Roku support - it's mostly users trying to help other users.  To get your billing problem solved you need to contact support at https://support.roku.com/contactus and note that if you have Paramount+ then that's what the charge is for.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Mary10p

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

I'm also getting same charge. I keep getting the same run around as everyone else. Has anyone been able to get help from a human?

MaryP

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

Hi @Mary10p,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for reaching us and we understand that you are inquiring about a charge.

Please be advised that all transactions from Roku appear will appear on your statement with “Roku,” “Roku for <Channel Partner>,” or "The Roku Channel."

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you still don't recognize the charge after reviewing it, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pancheme

Jump to solution

I am also getting billed monthly for CBS interactive. When I log into my roku account and check my subscriptions , none are listed. I am very puzzled and need help getting this figured out. 
I contacted Roku and my issue has not been resolved. 

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Pancheme 

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

It looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos