Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kent-1990

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

Thanks,  I was tripping about the scathing so I appreciate your post 

0 Kudos
Tiffanie

Re: CBS interactive charges for Roku

Jump to solution

I keep getting charged for Roku CBS as well and i don't know where to cancel it!! I already tried manage subscriptions etc.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tiffanie,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern that you are inquiring about a charge and how to cancel your subscription.

Please be advised that you can manage your Roku account and view your subscription by signing in to your Roku account here: my.roku.com 

Learn How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support for help with cancellation.

If you continue to have questions about a charge, please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rwbrown
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is for Paramont + subscription I am told.  

0 Kudos
VibrantSol
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku CBS interactive monthly charges cannot find to cancel

Jump to solution

Same here. Have had same Roku products for years with zero issues until subscribed through Roku! Nothing changed w tvs or Roku acct; being charged monthly for cancelled subscription; went back thru CC statements; double charges! And why did this only happen subscribing thru Roku? I thought I did something now thinking it’s not me, it’s THEM since many have same issues going back months  
   Wonder which bot will respond with a “thank you for reaching out…perhaps your issue could better be answered by contacting billing” Yeah these bots aren’t the brightest. 

0 Kudos
VibrantSol
Channel Surfer

Re: Canceling unauthorized subscription to CBS interactive

Jump to solution

Did this work??? Wonder which bot will answer bc it’s so ridiculous the Roku replies like I haven’t been going to my acct settings to click MANAGE subscriptions   How does one cancel what is not available to cancel? 

I now to look at bills from Roku carefully- and never subscribe to a streaming service using Roku!  

0 Kudos
Nonniemom

Roku/CBS interactive that I did not order

Jump to solution

I have contacted customer service and supposedly got an “expert technician” on two different occasions who have done nothing for me. I have a charge on my account for. Roku/CBS interactive that I did not order but my bank account has been charged $49.99. I want that money returned to my account but I can’t seem to get anybody who cares enough to work with me.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Roku/CBS interactive that I did not order

Jump to solution

@Nonniemom CBS Interactive is likely Paramount Plus.  Do you have Paramount Plus, and is it billed through Roku?  If you are not sure login to your Roku account on a computer and check manage your subscriptions.

0 Kudos
May231942

Jump to solution

What is Roku for cbs interactive? Why am I being charged for something I cancelled?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@May231942, CBS Interactive is known to be Paramount.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos