Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mimetz
Reel Rookie

Problem solved. I do love this company!

I accidentally signed up for an annual subscription to a channel when I just intended to do only a month. Got charged for the annual fee, found an email address to ask Roku for a refund, and within a couple weeks got a. full refund. Thanks guys. **bleep** I love this company!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Chris1974

Re: Problem solved. I do love this company!

Please email me the email address you got a hold of roku to get your refund. I've been trying to get my refund for a double subscription that I didn't do. I was just adding my payment method and starting up my new roku device when I found the charges and even called roku spoke to someone who said they would refund me right away but it hasn't hit my account like they said it would. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Problem solved. I do love this company!

Hi @Chris1974,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to get a refund on your subscription. Please be advised that since you contacted our Support team, they're the ones who could assist you further. We suggest that you may need to continue communicating with them about the refund of your subscription.

If there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos