Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boomerang subscription being canceled through a third company I don't know.

Jump to solution

I am been trying to cancel this, it shows it's canceled on here but I'm still being charged. It directs me to a weird website link on my Roku when I try to cancel it says it's set up through a third party. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Boomerang subscription being canceled through a third company I don't know.

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Deyokatie174.

We are pleased to have you here in the Roku Community!

It has come to our attention that Boomerang is still charging you even after you cancel your account. Let's take care of this for you.

Do you have any subscriptions directly to the channel? If you're uncertain about it, try contacting the channel provider directly to check if you have an existing subscription through them. Also, try to check how many devices you have and if it is linked to one account. You can check it by navigating to Settings > System > About. It's possible that the charges you are seeing on your account are a result of an active subscription associated with a different email address on your Roku account. 

To learn more about canceling subscriptions, check out this support FAQ: How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

If charges are still not located, the best option is to contact our Accounts and Billing team for additional support. To reach them, please click on Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

In the meantime, please avoid clicking any links provided in that email.

We are hoping this information helps your situation. Please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Boomerang subscription being canceled through a third company I don't know.

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Deyokatie174.

We are pleased to have you here in the Roku Community!

It has come to our attention that Boomerang is still charging you even after you cancel your account. Let's take care of this for you.

Do you have any subscriptions directly to the channel? If you're uncertain about it, try contacting the channel provider directly to check if you have an existing subscription through them. Also, try to check how many devices you have and if it is linked to one account. You can check it by navigating to Settings > System > About. It's possible that the charges you are seeing on your account are a result of an active subscription associated with a different email address on your Roku account. 

To learn more about canceling subscriptions, check out this support FAQ: How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

If charges are still not located, the best option is to contact our Accounts and Billing team for additional support. To reach them, please click on Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

In the meantime, please avoid clicking any links provided in that email.

We are hoping this information helps your situation. Please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos