Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Knecht5
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount plus not letting me watch shows

The access is through Roku for the channel. The Roku is not applying my subscription so I can view all the Paramount+ offerings. It’s not Paramount, it’s Roku’s issue on their channel. 

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Knecht5,

Thanks for keeping us updated here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that Roku only transmits the channel and is not responsible for the contents within an app. The respective channel solely chooses the contents, and we have no control over the programming or operation of the channel. We recommend contacting Paramount Plus Support to report the issue and for further help.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Mine is not Paramount, but Discovery+ instead.  I have tried contacting Roku and Discovery+ and neither were any help.  I feel like I am going around in circles.  The message I am receiving is that I am already subscribed and have a plan, but when I try to get in, it says Inactive Account and gives me the options of Change Plan or Sign Out.  When I try to "Change Plan," it says I can't and I have to update my payment method.  I have updated my payment method and it's still showing nothing on there as payment and won't charge me.  I don't understand.    Help...Please.  I just want to watch Ghost Adventures and Paranormal Caught on Camera.

0 Kudos
MiaMayo
Reel Rookie

I can’t watch Paramount+ and Showtime on my phone. I went to theRokuChanel.com on my cell, signed in, and it tells me I don’t have a subscription. I also downloaded the Paramount + app but it asks me to subscribe ☹️

I can watch just fine on a Roku device which I don’t have available right now. 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @KittySplash @MiaMayo,

Thanks for the post.

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.
Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them here by phone or live chat and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.  

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LisaKT
Reel Rookie

SAME. Just renewed for $119.99.  I can still watch on my Kindle, but on my TV I'm frozen out.  Getting a little annoyed here...

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @LisaKT

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.
We understand that you have a query about subscription, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For these issue, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account,Payments & subscriptions

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account
All the best,

Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

0 Kudos