Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tessa1

Taking my money for a year subscription and I put monthly I want to reimbursement

Jump to solution

Was in the hospital I just got out for the frndly app. I tried putting monthly and they took for a year I want reimbursed. I have no money coming in and I really don’t even watch the app. How can I get a hold of customer service

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Taking my money for a year subscription and I put monthly I want to reimbursement

Jump to solution

Hi @Junebobo2245,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We've got your back. Our experts from Account and billing team we'll be able to assist you further.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Taking my money for a year subscription and I put monthly I want to reimbursement

Jump to solution

Hi @Tessa1,

We hope you are doing well. If this is a subscription with Roku, you can contact our account and billing team here: Contact us (make sure to select Accoun, payment, and subscription). If this is directly related to the channel, we would suggest contacting them for further assistance.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I do want friendly TV but I don't want to pay the yearly price. I just want to pay the monthly price. I thought I was doing the monthly one but it charged me for a year. Please help

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Junebobo2245,

We've got your back. Our experts from Account and billing team we'll be able to assist you further.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos