Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natepatd81

Ordered a subscription trial and got charged but didn't received subscription

Jump to solution

I just need a refund or to speak to someone. But those options are not working for me for some reason..? Is there a developer for Roku that people can contact.? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ordered a subscription trial and I got charged but never received subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @Natepatd81 

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching us here regarding this matter.

It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
mop_891
Roku Guru

Re: ordered a subscription trial and I got charged but never received subscription

Jump to solution

@Natepatd81to get help from anyone with this, Need more info. A subscription to what, through what company?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Natepatd81 

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching us here regarding this matter.

It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos