Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quepasarad

Max subscription will no work due to being paused or changing payment method

Jump to solution

Max Home Screen tells me I need to unpause my account or change my payment method and I have updated my payment method but I can’t unpause the subscription. When I log into max and try to manage to subscription it takes me to Roku where it’s billed to buy Roku does not have an active subscription for me. I feel like I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place and cannot figure it out 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HBO max subscription will no work due to being paused or changing payment method

Jump to solution

Hi @Quepasarad,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know what happened to your account with the Max subscription. You can check if you have an active subscription by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking subscriptions, or you can review your purchase history and charges on your account.

Note: If you do not see your subscription in your Roku purchase history but see it on a credit, debit, or other financial statement, it means that you purchased the subscription directly through the service provider and not through Roku. You'll need to contact that service provider directly for help with your bill for that subscription.

Moreover, if you have more questions about your account and billing, it would be best to talk to our Roku Support, as they can further assist with your concerns.

You can reach them here. Choose "Account, payment, & subscription," and you should be able to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HBO max subscription will no work due to being paused or changing payment method

Jump to solution

Hi @Quepasarad,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know what happened to your account with the Max subscription. You can check if you have an active subscription by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking subscriptions, or you can review your purchase history and charges on your account.

Note: If you do not see your subscription in your Roku purchase history but see it on a credit, debit, or other financial statement, it means that you purchased the subscription directly through the service provider and not through Roku. You'll need to contact that service provider directly for help with your bill for that subscription.

Moreover, if you have more questions about your account and billing, it would be best to talk to our Roku Support, as they can further assist with your concerns.

You can reach them here. Choose "Account, payment, & subscription," and you should be able to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
katemez

Re: Max subscription will no work due to being paused or changing payment method

Jump to solution

Glad I’m not the only one! So frustrating

0 Kudos