Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justin34

Hulu subscription is not showing up on my subscription list so i can cancel it

Im being billed through Roku for Hulu channel. I want to cancel the subscription but its not showing up on my channel subscription list. Hulu billing says im being charged through Roku 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu subscription is not showing up on my subscription list so i can cancel it

Hi @Justin34,

We understand that you wanted to cancel your Hulu subscription. We're happy to help.

To cancel a subscription:

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and turn off auto-renew.
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

If you're still having issues, it's best to contact our account-billing team directly, as they are the best ones who can help you further. Choose the "Accounts, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Hulu subscription is not showing up on my subscription list so i can cancel it

@Justin34 Go to the Roku device you use to watch Hulu.  Go to settings, system. about.  Make sure you login to your Roku account on a computer or phone with the email listed in the device.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.