Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I talk to someone at customer service??

Jump to solution

I have been charged more than once for an account under Roku for Hulu which I canceled but not sure why i got charged twice for 7.99 and I am having trouble even logging in using both of my emails. I am also getting charged for Roku for Peacock TV but cannot figure out how to cancel it or where to login at. I need some assistance asap. Thank you, Lisa.

0 Kudos
fran1954

Jump to solution

I need to speak with someone.  It keeps telling me my Roku Pin is invalid.  I’ve gone through all the steps to change the PIN but nothing works

0 Kudos
fran1954

Jump to solution

How do I speak to a person.  I have changed my PIN over and over but it still keeps saying “invalid PIN”

0 Kudos
fran1954

Jump to solution

Not helpful.  Did you read what I wrote?  I’m not trying to cancel a subscription.  

0 Kudos
Ohio0001

Jump to solution

please stop billing me for the Hallmark channel. I tried to stop it previously within 7 days of the free trial and I was to be charged to DC it. However, I do not see a charge to DC it, just the recurrent charges of $6.40/mo. since May 2024.

0 Kudos
VicChick76

Jump to solution

Is there not a person in customer service?  No One will answer this person nor me~

0 Kudos
VicChick76

Jump to solution

None of the questions answer my question.  I know you THINK you've covered everything, but you have NOT.  I need to know IF the solar panels will become available again.  Or do I go to WYZE?

0 Kudos
Noty

Jump to solution

Why is Roku taking money out of my bank account every month for Roku channel when it's FREE?! EVERY MONTH I see 4.99 3.79 3.79 what is this ? No one ever answers that phone I'm switching back to a fire stick..not dealing with this 

0 Kudos
mom4life65

Jump to solution

A charge on my acct

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community Users!

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you wanted to reach out to our support team for assistance with your Roku account charges. No worries; we're here to help!

If you believe there are unrecognized charges on your Roku account, we recommend reaching out to our Accounts and Billing support team for assistance. Our dedicated team specializes in addressing these types of concerns and will provide you with expert support to help resolve any billing disputes.

To be able to talk to a live agent via Phone, Chat, and Email. Just navigate to the Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions section and click the options below: 

image.png

For future reference, you can visit these support articles to help you manage your subscriptions and locate unrecognized charges on your account: 

We are hoping that everything will be sorted out for you soon.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator