Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggriffiths

Re: How do I talk to someone at customer service??

Jump to solution

Once again I am getting new Roku channel charges I didn’t ask for. Lease how do I cancel these and keep from it happening again. Only want free channels

0 Kudos
ggriffiths

Jump to solution

I can’t do this every month because of some scam that charges for channels unless I unsubscribe and it is so hard getting on here and no person to talk to

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community! 

We understand you wanted to contact our customer support about the charges on your account, we'd be glad to help.

To reach our support team for these types of concerns, go to support.roku.com. Then look for the Agent Support section on the page, click Check support options, and then go directly to "Accounts, payments, and Subscriptions" to be able to talk to a live agent.

In the meantime, you can manage your subscriptions by visiting this support FAQ How do I manage or cancel a channel subscription?

Please let us know if you have other inquiries.

Thanks,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
_Dissatisfied_
Reel Rookie

Does Roku have an actual customer support department?

Jump to solution

I am trying to contact someone at Roku for assistance. If they do, they work very hard to make sure no one knows about it.

There are really only two options here.
1) Roku has a customer service department ready to answer questions.
2) Roku doesn't give a **bleep** about their customers.

There's no third option.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Roku customer service?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.