Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosr21

How do I pay for a subscription if it’s not showing up on my subscriptions or payment history

Jump to solution

I have subscribed to MAX for a while now and my account has been paused to  due to payment I am trying to pay to resubcribe but I can’t seem to find my subscription anywhere I have logged in both my accounts Roku and MAX and I can’t seem to access or watch anything 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I pay for a subscription if it’s not showing up on my subscriptions or payment history

Jump to solution

Hello! @Rosr21,

Welcome aboard here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about your subscription. We're pleased to assist.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat here and choose the option for Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I pay for a subscription if it’s not showing up on my subscriptions or payment history

Jump to solution

Hello! @Rosr21,

Welcome aboard here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about your subscription. We're pleased to assist.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat here and choose the option for Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @77777777777777,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We will be glad to assist you. Please try the steps that @RokuArjiemar provided above.

We hope this helps, and keep us posted if you need anything else.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                        John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.