Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tyou85
Reel Rookie

Customer Service, does it exist?

Jump to solution

I am trying to cancel my Disney+ subscription that is being billed through Roku but when I select my subscriptions it shows I have none. I have proof that it’s billing me through Roku. How do I get this cancelled??? I cleared my cache and tried on another browser with the same result, NOTHING. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Customer Service, does it exist?

Jump to solution

Hi @JCrossin,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for flagging us about this. For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Is there any chance that you have more than one Roku device?  If you have, or have ever had, more than one Roku device it's possible that they're linked to different accounts.  You can check what account a device is linked to by going to Settings->System->About on each device.  Beyond that, don't rule a scammer claiming a charge is from Roku since the description for a charge can say anything.

If you want to contact Roku Account/billing support, start at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JCrossin

Jump to solution

I Need someone to contact me god forbid you get a live person on the phone anymore. I have had multiple charges but yet shows i have no subscriptions

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JCrossin,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for flagging us about this. For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Marrujos

Jump to solution

I have the same issue subscriptions is showing nothing but I am being charged for peacock and Roku channel!?

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Marrujos,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your subscription concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
km5506

Jump to solution

Just call your CC bank and dispute the charges! I will be doing the same for charges I don't recognize either.
Good luck 

Lagn1227

Jump to solution

On your phone go to help and support click on smart home and contact us then you can live chat with someone or get the number to call 

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Customer service is a joke  In my case  there techs think replacing camera they told me to delete and reinstall  will fix their software issue tat wont let me reinstall it.

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Right now you cant reach a prson by phone or chat and they can;t even process a call bsack let alonre the software to run their devices with

0 Kudos