Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card linked to someone else's account

Jump to solution

I have no subscriptions with Roku, I get a $6.56 charge every month for the past almost year and have yet to be able to stop it from happening.. Im pretty sure my bank card is being used on my wife's ex husband's account.. I cannot log in to his account to cancel the subscription.. I need this fraudulent charge stopped and refunded for every month it has charged.. so far you guys haven't helped whatsoever.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Card linked to someone else's account

Jump to solution

Hi @Ericvantheman

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Card linked to someone else's account

Jump to solution

Hi @Ericvantheman

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos