Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't change Pin, and Keep my kids from DL

@mynannie, the only other thing is to make sure you're using only numbers.  If you use something other than a number it will act as though it accepted it, but you won't be able to save it.  I just tried it again and it works for me.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Sdgates21
Reel Rookie

I am having this same issue. I do not have a computer to try it from. Ive tried it from mobile view and desktop view on my phone. I need to be able to change my pin now. My kids are adding things they shouldnt be

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sdgates21,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Follow the instructions below to access your PIN preferences, update to a new PIN, or reset your PIN if you do not remember it.

1. Visit my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone
  2. Sign in if prompted. For assistance, learn what to do if you forgot your email address or password.
  3. Under PIN preference, select Update

Once you access your PIN preferences, use the steps below to change your existing PIN.

1. Select Change PIN
  2. Enter the four-digit PIN you wish to use
  3. Select Save PIN

If you still need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sdgates21
Reel Rookie

I am able to pull up the change my pin box. I enter a new 4 digit pin. With numbers and the "update/save pin" button is not highlighted. It is grayed out and I cant click on it

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sdgates21,

Thanks for following up.

We recommend clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or using a different browser to access my.roku.com

If the issue is not resolved or you are still unable to update/create a Roku PIN CODE then recommend that you course this through our Account, Payments & Subscription Support team here so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue, these people are just repeating the steps to change the pin. We know how to change the pin! The issue is that the "SAVE" new pin button is grayed out making it un-clickable. You literally can not save the new pin because of a bug on the page that won't allow you to save it. It has nothing to do with what we are doing wrong. There is something wrong with the web page. 

Sdgates21
Reel Rookie

While very inconvenient, I had to call to change my pin. Clearing history did not help

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I tried it on my phone and it just doesn't seem possible.  I even tried requesting the desktop page on my phone thinking it was an issue with the mobile page, but no dice.  I'd suggest using a real computer.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Tam187
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue, and has been going on for some times now. It is very frustrating to know the procedure to change the pin, but not able to update due to the feature being greyed out. I have also tried all of the troubleshooting ideas in this thread, and none of them work!!! There has to be a solution to this problem!! 

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

@Tam187Are you using a computer or a phone?

0 Kudos