Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redaholic

Can't change Pin, and Keep my kids from DL

I keep trying to go in and change my PIN for my account.  It says I have to enter 4 digits, which I do. But it will not highlight the save button and let me change the pin.

22 REPLIES 22
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't change Pin, and Keep my kids from DL

Hey @Redaholic, we see you are trying to update your PIN settings and we would be happy to assist you. To update your PIN settings follow the steps below:

1. Visit my.roku.com

2. Sign in if prompted. For assistance, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.

3. Under PIN preference, select Update

We have also included an article with more information on different PIN settings available on your Roku device: https://support.roku.com/article/220128567#section-2 

Let us know if you run into trouble or have any questions, we're always happy to help!

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

If you are accessing your Roku account via a browser on a smart phone or tablet, are you not seeing the Update button to press?   See if changing your orientation from portrait (vertical) to landscape (horizontal), or vice versa, brings the Update button into view.  Another thing to try is setting your browser to show the desktop version of the site, if you have that option available.

Otherwise, see if you have better luck trying it on a computer with a larger screen. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
tllenker

That is my issue. I want to change the pin. When I go to my.roku.com it says enter 4 digits for pin. I enter them and then go for the submit button, which it is there, and I cant click on it because it is not highlighted. 

DBDukes

@tllenker 

When I go to the Change PIN page, I see a [Change PIN] button.

When I click it, it says "Enter your new 4-digit PIN" and has a greyed out [Save PIN] button. I enter four numbers and the button turns from grey to purple. Of course, if I enter anything that's not a number (an o rather than a 0, for example) then it won't change become available.

Where are things going different for you?

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
mynannie
Reel Rookie

I'm having this problem also. The grayed out button doesn't change when I put in a new pin. I need a solution to this.

renojim

@mynannie, I just tried it and it works for me.  Does the PIN entry box show four dots when you enter four digits?  If your using a phone, try a computer or the desktop version of the web page.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @mynannie, thank you for reaching out to The Roku Community! We see you're having issues with your PIN. We will be reaching out to you through direct message in order to further assist you with this. Please keep a lookout for a message coming from us in your inbox. Please let us know if you have any issues locating our message. 

0 Kudos
mynannie
Reel Rookie

It shows 4 dots. But I am doing on my phone, I'll try the computer when I get home. Thank you.

0 Kudos
mynannie
Reel Rookie

It's the same for me l can enter a new code, but the update button is not highlighted so it will not take the new code.