Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't cancel a subscription. Account says I have no subscriptions!!!

Jump to solution

Having the SAME issue.  MGM+ keeps getting billed.  I go there, it directs me to Roku.  Roku shows I have no active subscriptions.  I feel like I am on a crazy merry go round and can't get off.

What do you in this situation?  Protest the charges on your card being charged?

Thanks y'all. 

0 Kudos
Kevin1952

Jump to solution

Roku doesn't have instructions. Go to YouTube and they will show you. You have to find your channel and hit the * asterisk then scroll down for 'manage subscriptions then press that selection and then hit stop payment , then it'll come up unsubscribe.. hit that.. then no more payments will re-occur

0 Kudos
Av06

Jump to solution

This advice is useless I’m in the same situation and it shows absolutely no subscriptions but you guys conveniently charge me every single month. How can you cancel a subscription or your account if it shows you have no subscriptions on your account it’s ridiculous.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Av06 If you have no subscriptions shown when you login to your Roku account on a phone or computer, either you have a second Roku account with a different email address or the charge is not coming from Roku.  I don't have any idea what app you are talking about but if the app still work go to the app and select account or account settings and you should be able to see the email address used and who is charging you for the subscription.  Using the asterick button will not work unless the subscription is through Roku and you have indicated that it is not through your normal Roku account.

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community Users!

We understand your frustrations regarding your subscriptions, which you want to cancel but are unable to do so. No worries; we're here to provide information.

If you are unable to locate your subscription within your Roku account, you may be subscribed to a different account. To check the Roku account associated with the subscription, you can go to Settings > System > About. Additionally, if you are still unable to find the subscription after checking the account on your device, it's also possible that you have a direct subscription with the channel provider.

If the subscription is still not located after assessing everything, for a faster resolution to your concern, the best course of action is to contact our Accounts and billing team for further assistance. Just navigate to Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to reach them via Chat, Phone, and Email. 

For more information on canceling the subscription, check it here: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

We hope this information helps. Let us know if you need more help; we're here to assist.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos