Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enryan

Can’t Cancel Disney Plus Subscription

Jump to solution

I'm experiencing issues when I click on 'manage subscription' for DisneyPlus, it looks like it tries to punch me out to the disney plus account website but the page never loads. I tried going straight to the Disney Plus website outside of the Roku clickpath as well and am experiencing the same page load errors. Are there any other ways to cancel the subscription through our Roku account?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t Cancel Disney Plus Subscription

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community, @Enryan!

We understand that you want to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, and we appreciate you for trying to resolve this issue.

To assist you with canceling your channel subscription, our accounts and billing team is ready to help. Please visit our Roku support page and select "Account, Payments, and Subscriptions" for further assistance.

We look forward to hearing from you, and we are ready to provide our assistance.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t Cancel Disney Plus Subscription

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community, @Enryan!

We understand that you want to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, and we appreciate you for trying to resolve this issue.

To assist you with canceling your channel subscription, our accounts and billing team is ready to help. Please visit our Roku support page and select "Account, Payments, and Subscriptions" for further assistance.

We look forward to hearing from you, and we are ready to provide our assistance.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator