Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iona-D
Roku Guru

Re: CBS Interactive charges, Roku says I have no subscriptions.

Jump to solution

I would have thought Roku would have discontinued it's third party "All apps in 1 place convenience for it's own customers" subscription option by now.  Bad publicity, obvious spammers, and poor ways of communication with these same customers (email only in this instantaneous communication day and age-give me a break!) would have put off most corporations by now.

0 Kudos
Beegs01

Jump to solution

I have had $4.99 charges hitting my bank account for months for CBS Interactive yet Roku says I don't have that as an active subscription.  I need this cancelled but not my other channels throught Roku (NetFlex, Discovery & Hulu)

Someone please help?

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Beegs01

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here. Then select 'Account, Payments & Subscription' option on the page. They are most suited to help you in this situation.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Jen13

Jump to solution

Yes I have the same issue too

0 Kudos
Bluejean

Jump to solution

Same issue except mine is $8.61. Please help asap

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Bluejean,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be aware that all transactions from Roku appear with the company name ("Roku") on credit card and bank statements.

I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account | Official Roku Support

You may also refer to this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

For further assistance, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
CRB46

Jump to solution

How do I contact the billing team to cancel this monthly fee.  I have not had this channel for several months and would like a refund.

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CRB46

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, please see @RokuMary-F post above. Our billing team will be the best one to help regarding your concern.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Asanders

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. A charge for $5.46 for Roku for CBS interactive shows up monthly. When I log on to my Roku account it does not show a subscription and all the subscriptions I do have show up. I've tried to resolve this on my own but keep hitting a wall. I can't figure out what this is and why I'm paying for it.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Asanders

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos