Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: CBS Interactive charges, Roku says I have no subscriptions.

Jump to solution

Hello @Me_again, we can definitely look into this charge to determine what subscription it's tied to! We will be sending a direct message to you, please keep a lookout in your DM's for us to assist further. 

NikkiM8722

Jump to solution

$4.99 every month for CBS Interactive, but not subscribed to CBS. Its not Paramount+ because that is $7.99 and shows up as something else. Please help. Thanks

0 Kudos
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @NikkiM8722, we will be happy to look into this charge and find out what subscription it's tied to! We will be sending a direct message to you. Please keep a lookout in your DM's for us to assist further.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

We just got a notification on our bank that we have a CBS interactive charge of $9.99. I looked through all my subscriptions and I don’t have any so I am not sure what is going on either. Did you ever resolve? 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the same problem.

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ggjeannie47, thank you for letting us know about your CBS charges. In order to try and find where the charges are coming from we will be shooting you a direct message here on the Roku Community. Please be sure to check your inbox by selecting the mail icon at the top of your page and you should see a message from us! 

0 Kudos
sablejon

Jump to solution

I had the same issue, but I found out the Paramount Channel bills as CBS Interactive.  

Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @sablejon, that's correct! You should see the description "CBS Interactive"  for the Paramount+ channel on your bank statement. If you have any other questions about this, please let us know. 

0 Kudos
ksmandy

Jump to solution

I have had the same problem for so long.  I have been charged for this so long.  I have hunted and hunted how to cancel this with no luck.  My price of being charged is 5.99 a month.  I did just find an invoice that was dated 2-2021.  But it was just one saying for a month. No invoices since.  It tells me to go to the Roku support for problems.  Tells me to go to the subscriptions and cancel or cancel on the Roku after looking for the app.  There isn't an app.  Help.  Tired of paying for something I don't want.  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @ksmandy, we understand that you're hunting down a charge you don't recognize. We're here to help.

We're going to send a PM your way. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help further.

0 Kudos