Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Junsixx
Reel Rookie

Re: Wifi works perfectly but Roku still won't connect

Yes, I am disabled and depend on my TV's for information and entertainment, I had had Xfinity check  all my equipment and it's all in " good health" .  But, for some reason the Roku s WILL NOT CONNECT, it's been two days now and I have such a headache and I am very disappointed with Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hi @Junsixx

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

I'd be delighted to take a closer look to see how we can assist. Do you receive an error code or message when connecting to the network? Did you try to connect the device to your home network or to the router?

Furthermore, if the affected device is either a Roku Express or Roku Premiere, please note that they are only compatible with wireless b/g/n networks on the 2.4 GHz spectrum. Ensure that your network is broadcasting a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network for the device to connect to. You can check your device model by navigating to Settings > System > About.
If you are getting an error code or message, refer to this link for common Roku error codes and their recommended actions: How to connect your Roku device to the internet using Wi-Fi or Ethernet.

Keep us posted with the details.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Mdo
Channel Surfer

Contacted my isp provider. They worked some magic with their router. All is ok now.

0 Kudos