Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku isn’t working, none of the apps are loading and it’s been like this for almost an hour.

I have checked my Wi-Fi and that’s not the issue, I have rebooted my connection several times and it’s up & running.

Everything seems to be down.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku isn’t working, none of the apps are loading and it’s been like this for almost an hour.

Hi, @lesbiankitty 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community. 

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we'd be more than glad to assist you in resolving the issue you have encountered. It appears that the apps on your Roku device isn't loading, and we would like to recommend performing a troubleshooting step to address it. Kindly follow the steps below:

System Restart

A system restart is performed by removing the power cord from your Roku device for at least 10 seconds before plugging it back in. If reaching the power cord is inconvenient, you can also use the instructions below to perform a system restart from the Settings menu

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

If this does not work, we'd like to request the following details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Please let us know on what you find out so we can assist you further.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator