Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amorak66
Reel Rookie

Roku Streamming stick just quit all of sudden

My smart tv is getting signal from wi-fi but all of sudden my Roku device just stopped working: I tried reprogramming the remote via instructions but on all three ports on TV the roku just quit working:  It is getting juice, on a wall outlet and back of TV the Roku light is lit but it can not function:  It is several years od- should I just get a new one ?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Streamming stick just quit all of sudden

Hello @Amorak66

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, is your Roku device not connecting to your internet? Who is your internet service provider? If you are getting an error code or message, refer to this link for common Roku error codes and their recommended actions: How to connect your Roku device to the internet using Wi-Fi or Ethernet

Keep us updated!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
fogman

My Roku streaming stick quit streaming all of a sudden. I need to talk to a real person. How can I get a phone number to customer service?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @fogman.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We want to take a step toward assisting you with your device, but the information you have provided may limit our ability to do so. Would you mind elaborating on this for us? Is there an error message you've been receiving? Or does the device have no power at all?

With a few more details, we can provide an accurate resolution. We're hoping for your response.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos